Sunday, August 29, 2010

COLOUR MY WORLD






FINALLY.

...something DOPE worth blogging about!

I apologise for my absence, but to be completely honest (you can always count on me for that...) I've been BORED out of my brain with these particular subjects lately. There's only so much 'excitement' one can muster for the latest, most amazing Chanel limited edition colours (zzzzzzzz...more on that in a sec for you die-hards).  

Benetton is large on the radar with their latest campaign.

Michina Koide (NYC) has thrown down Minx Golden Lightening to work stuffing out of this whole concept.  It's a good problem.

Anyone that knows me knows I can definately get down with these and some giant doorknockers ANY day of the week. 

OUTSTANDING work.

full article and images courtesy of inspirationail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment