Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2 TIMES DOPE




Not even overstating things when I say the first time I saw the photo campaign for Tom Ford's White Patchouli fragrance, I lost my breathe and the gift of speech momentarily (it did not help matters at all either that I'm looking at Erykah Badu....).

Every aspect of the styling was unbelievably onpoint - including the nailwork.  

Fast-forward a few years and I become familiar with the phenomenon of Sophy Robson. It only made complete sense that it was her skill, eye, talent and handiwork that graced that image.

Sooooo - WHO ELSE would Tom turn to when looking to collab on a polish???

This is her letting us all peep the first sliver of the still-to-be-realised Tom Ford Black Orchid polish.





CANNOT. WAIT. for the official photoshoot for this one....

Image via bellasugar.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment