Thursday, June 24, 2010

THE PARADOX IS??.....





Have been waiting for WEEKS to hear word on the name of the milky-blue that has been seen EVERYWHERE associated with Chanel, so this was not quite what I was expecting....

Please meet 'Paradoxal'.

And, if that is the same colour on the model in the top pic, the paradox is....it magically changes from shimmery deep grape to dark creme-y grey! (don't quote me...)

Interesting.

Paradoxically (boom, boom) - I (ACTUALLY!) like the look of it in the bottle.
(I know, don't faint... with all the trash I normally talk with these big unveilings....)  


Back to the pretty blue... my delayed-reaction curiousity got the better of me and I had an absolute BRAINWAVE to get over to Chanel (...i seriously need an intellect transplant somedays...) and perused the varnish colour collection on offer and I'm gonna take a stab at 'Azure' being the magic potion.

What's the consensus? 

I say, HOORAH! 2 Chanel colours I can (finally) get with.  

www.stylelist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment