Wednesday, May 30, 2012

NAILS NAIL IT

This is an old article from November last year I just found digging through some of my archived source material...




A lot of these types of articles have developed over the last 3 years as nail products, trends and services continue to go from strength to strength. I personally find it really encouraging that an industry that is not always given it a lot of credit or praise has finally found its due from more serious observers. 


I find it additionally personally encouraging that because this has been my chosen profession and business for the last 18 years, I've been able to continue to build over the last 5 years or so, in spite of the trauma and chaos the G.F.C. has brought in all it's various guises and domino effects.


Congratulations to all the incredibly talented and hardworking technicians all over the world who are getting it done and staying paid day after day.  


Bronz'd salutes you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment