Wednesday, May 30, 2012

NUDISTS



RGB have done it again. 


There's something about looking at a complete range of liquid foundations - from the lightest to the darkest - that makes me wanna get my hands on every single bottle.


Which is the EXACT opposite of how I feel about 'nude' nail polishes (or 'mannequin' hands, as we in the biz refer to this booooring look). 


But somehow this magnificent collabo between Jenna Hipp (stylist) and RGB founder Gina Carney has taken me from polish snooze to oh-my-gosh-I-need-one-of-every-colour.


Not sure where you can get this collection in Oz, but just did a quick search and those good girls at honeyhoney.com.au have got more than a decent amount of RGB (aaand uslu airlines!! hoorah!!). Do your best. 


The above image is making me salivate...


TRIUMPH!! 


Image via becomegorgeous.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment