Tuesday, April 13, 2010

GREAT MINDS...



Some people (alot, infact) initially didn't quite get the point of the BRONZ'D for Minx Nails launch at Laruche a couple of weeks ago.
Just to reiterate - if you have or express a creative idea or notion, don't let the naysayers knock your momentum. Keep on pushing.
Tracey Lee (dope NY nail tech) is currently doing Minx Nails launches at the ACE Hotel (New York City) each Saturday.

ACE hotel is fresh.
I have the excellent fortune of having a BF who's close association makes me seem like I constantly have a clue - and because of her influence I happened to stay (with her) at ACE hotel last July when the hotel was just 2 months past it's extensive refurbishment.
As you can see from the images above, it's an amazing space.
Let me just say this - ACE+TraceyLee+MinxNails = GOOD LOOK.
I knew I was on the right track...

No comments:

Post a Comment